won't help with the BLFS profile temporarily

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Wed May 26 00:50:32 PDT 2004

Jamie Bennett wrote:

>Joachim Beckers wrote on 25 May 2004 20:54
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>As my exams are starting next week, I've decided to stop working on the
>>BLFS profile temporarily. My last exam is on june 22, so from then on
>>I'll be back. I'll keep reading the newsgroups and mailing lists
>>however, so if you need my opinion or so, you can still reach me.
>>

>On a similar note I'm officially back helping with the profiles now
>after countless problems with my house move and various computers that
>have decided to fail on me. Jeremy seems to be doing a good job with
>the unstable profile so I'll concentrate on the BLFS one for now while
>Joachim is away.
>

>>regards
>>
>>Joachim
>>

>	--	Jamie

WB, Jamie!  If you need help with BLFS, let me know.  I've built my own
profile for MOST of blfs-cvs, you can find an early tarball of what I
did referenced here, or up-to-date info in my SVN repo here at home:

http://hurricane.jutley.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

They're not the most pretty, but they DO appear to work :)

Doing LFS Unstable is easy - basically, I am making it a part of my
commit process :) - update the LFS book, then make the appropriate
updates to the ALFS profile.

-J-