won't help with the BLFS profile temporarily

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed May 26 00:39:42 PDT 2004

Joachim Beckers wrote on 25 May 2004 20:54
> Hi all,
>
> As my exams are starting next week, I've decided to stop working on the
> BLFS profile temporarily. My last exam is on june 22, so from then on
> I'll be back. I'll keep reading the newsgroups and mailing lists
> however, so if you need my opinion or so, you can still reach me.

On a similar note I'm officially back helping with the profiles now
after countless problems with my house move and various computers that
have decided to fail on me. Jeremy seems to be doing a good job with
the unstable profile so I'll concentrate on the BLFS one for now while
Joachim is away.

> regards
>
> Joachim

	--	Jamie