[RFC] Addition to LFS profiles (nALFS related)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 24 20:45:20 PDT 2004

Recently I added building of libxml2 and nALFS to the official LFS
profiles, in chapter 9. However, I did not realize that without putting
a default .nALFSrc file somewhere in $LFS, nALFS can't be easily used in
the new system.

I'm thinking that maybe the last step of building nALFS in the profile
should be copying doc/nALFSrc to $LFS/etc/nALFSrc, so that nALFS will be
usable once the user reboots into their new system.

Comments?