Unstable profile status?

jeremy at vulcan.internal.jutley.org jeremy at vulcan.internal.jutley.org
Mon May 24 00:20:11 PDT 2004

On 2004-05-24, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> jeremy at vulcan.internal.jutley.org wrote:
>
>> Well, it was definately a few days behind.  Still had GCC 3.4.0, instead of the
>> 3.4.1-pre CVS tarball, and the HJL binutils instead of the FSF final release.
>>
>> But, I'll work with it :)
>
> Hmm, that should not have been true, I updated the profile myself to
> include those and thought I had committed them to the server. I've even
> run multiple builds from that profile... Just checked, my commits went
> in on 5/20, and I updated the version entity to match.
>
> Jeremy, where did you see an unstable profile that didn't have gcc-3.4.1?

On my mirror:

http://lfs.linux-phreak.net/alfs/downloads/profiles/unstable/profile-LFS-unstable.tar.bz2

Although I think i know what's up now.  The LFS website hasn't undergone it's
daily regeneration yet, so the timestamp that triggers rsync hasn't updated,
so the tarball you put on the server today hasn't propogated to the mirrors
yet.

I'll grab the new tarball directly from Belgarath, and work from that.

-J-