Unstable profile status?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 23 22:20:09 PDT 2004

jeremy at vulcan.internal.jutley.org wrote:

> Well, it was definately a few days behind.  Still had GCC 3.4.0, instead of the
> 3.4.1-pre CVS tarball, and the HJL binutils instead of the FSF final release.
>
> But, I'll work with it :)

Hmm, that should not have been true, I updated the profile myself to
include those and thought I had committed them to the server. I've even
run multiple builds from that profile... Just checked, my commits went
in on 5/20, and I updated the version entity to match.

Jeremy, where did you see an unstable profile that didn't have gcc-3.4.1?