BLFS profile status

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 22 12:48:21 PDT 2004

Joachim Beckers wrote:

> Well, I had proposed this because there's a package called runit, which
> will possibly become part of LFS some time. There's a hint about it I
> think, or someone was gonna write one.

There is definitely a binary in the package called "runit", but using
"runit.sh" is no conflict that I can see. If the others want to change
it go ahead, but I don't see that the runit package is any reason to do
that. I also don't see how runit will ever be part of LFS (or even BLFS
for that matter), although I would not personally be opposed to it :-)