BLFS profile status

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 22 14:40:20 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Joachim Beckers wrote:
>> - rename the runit.sh script. I've already proposed this some time ago
>> (before becoming a maintainer), but I don't remember what the response
>> was.
>
> I can't recall that conversation at this point; if you guys come to some
> agreement on what it should be called feel free to change it.

Well, I had proposed this because there's a package called runit, which
will possibly become part of LFS some time. There's a hint about it I
think, or someone was gonna write one.

Someone replied that he found it a good idea to name the script
build_BLFS_now.sh or so, to make it's function more clear more clear.
The other reactions were less positive, I think.

Anyway, what do you think?

Joachim
--
Joachim Beckers