system gar

wilhelm.moser at demos.at wilhelm.moser at demos.at
Fri May 21 09:13:12 PDT 2004

I did not check ALFS by now as my Redhat box seems to be buggy with and
XML library but I am working on a .sh Version to install LFS 5.1pre2
automatically  with the commands mentioned at the LFS Book.

So If you wait a few days or weeks...
I wonder if Gerard Beekmans will be interested getting them ready for
download then.

bye willi moser