Minor updates to LFS profiles

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 5 21:01:01 PDT 2004

I found a very minor change to make in the profile: the book implies
that the user should download texinfo-4.7.tar.bz2 (by listing its size),
but the profile was looking for .tar.gz. I fixed this and respun the
download tarball.

In the 6.0/HEAD profiles, the same change was made, as well as changing
the findutils package name back to .tar.gz from .tar.bz2. I'm not sure
why it got changed, and the GNU site definitely doesn't offer it in that
form (plus the book's size listing is for the .tar.gz package).