Profile logging update

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 31 06:26:46 PST 2004

Jamie Bennett wrote:

>   Was the syntax of logging profiles finalised? and what is the status
> of this change? A quick look back through the archives suggests that this
> could still be a little way off. Am I right?

I'm 90% sure we've settled on the new syntax, although there could still
be changes when I get to implementing it.

Implementation has been delayed somewhat; I'm dealing with some personal
issues at the moment and can't spend much time on it (although that
won't last much longer), and the profile parsing/element management
changes I made went much deeper than I originally expected them to.