Small Bugzilla clean-up

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 31 05:35:37 PST 2004

Jamie Bennett wrote:

> Bug 610 (Make 'E' edit the right profile's part ) can be removed as editing
> is also being removed? Is this right? I'm just catching up on mails as I
> return to the online world from my house move :)

Good to see you back, that took less time than you expected.

I have not done any house cleaning in BZ since the recent round of nALFS
work started, but there is a lot to do. I've been waiting until the code
stabilized and all the new stuff actually worked properly.

However, you are right, this particular bug can be changed to WONTFIX,
and I will do that.