automated profile generation

Reinhard bookreader at gmx.com
Fri Mar 19 09:48:37 PST 2004

Hello,

I've successfully solved the first run.

I would like to offer the profiles for testing and discussion.
Don't know, whether it's ok to send to the list.
It's an tar.bz2 with 64k.
bz2 was not mentioned in the spam-update from Gerard, but may be better ask
before sending :)

23 out of 341 failed cause of tricky usage of sed command.
May be an ALFS-insider could give me a bit assistance on how to do command
chaining or how to convert a sed command, where source and target differ ...

If someone like to participate on testing and/or improving and has good perl
experience, I could also send the script. It's an tar.bz2 too with about 14k.

Kind regards

Reinhard