[RFC] profile editing within nALFS: how much do you really want it?

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 15 09:25:47 PST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

[snip]

Kevin,

Would you mind putting up a new post with a summary of this thread.  I
am lost for some reason and want to make sure we are all on the same
page as to what is going in and what isn't with regard to profile
editing.  Also, if we are going to nuke a feature or enhancement, might
want to mark it as won't fix or something in BZ.

Thanks, doing an awesome job with the app!  If I can just catch up with
regards to docs, we will be doing even better.

James