Take 2: Updated Syntax Doc

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 13 20:50:42 PST 2004

Hi All,

Ok, please take a good look at this one.  Comments good and bad please.
  I have a new css stylesheet and have even cleaned up the junk due to
encoding problems with good old tidy.  My Makefile skills are coming
along nicely!

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jwrober/alfs-temp/

The content is the same as the old one that I stuck up there last time.
  This is only beautification stuff.  I am still figuring out XSL files
to get xsltproc to quit sticking strong tags inside userinput tags.
That is why all the command examples are bold :-\.  Once I get that
fixed, I think we are real close to a complete v3.1 DTD doc!  yahoo!  on
to 3.2

James