Errors in current CVS LFS profiles ?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 01:20:50 PST 2004

Dave Mascall wrote on 12 March 2004 09:56
> Thomas/Jamie
>
> Clean build using updated profile overnight. Thanks.

Great.

> If the profile hasnt been "looked at" for a while, has anybody done a
check
> recently to see if it still matches the book ?

Both Thomas and I keep the profile as up-to-date as reasonable i.e. changes
get done within a day or two most of the time. The reason I haven't looked
at the profiles in a couple of weeks is that the book up until very recently

went through a stage where nothing was changed profile wise.

--
Jamie Bennett	<jamie at linuxfromscratch dot org>