Errors in current CVS LFS profiles ?

Dave Mascall nospamthanks at FOADSPAMMERS.mascall.net
Fri Mar 12 01:55:44 PST 2004

Thomas/Jamie

Clean build using updated profile overnight. Thanks.

If the profile hasnt been "looked at" for a while, has anybody done a check
recently to see if it still matches the book ?

news:1079034291.4464.0.camel at shuttle...