Recieving several warning and errors from nALFS-CVS at runtime

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 7 09:35:44 PST 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> As subject states been getting a lot of warnings and errors using
> nALFS-CVS with a slightly modified version of the official CVS profile,
> some I think are for some modifications I have not made yet but a few
> that are bothersome are for the <link> and <textdump> elements, output
> of status window is attatched.

Oh, almost forgot... I don't want to see the CVS profile updated to the
new (3.2) DTD syntax yet, at least not on the HEAD branch of the
profile. Otherwise that would mean people would have to use an
unreleased version of nALFS to run the profile.

If you and Jamie want to branch off the profile as it stands right now
to maintain the "old DTD" syntax and continue to make releases from that
branch I think that would be a good solution. In that case, the HEAD
branch could be updated to the 3.2 syntax and carried forward from there.