[RFC] <group> element for DTD to support XInclude files

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 5 10:49:37 PST 2004

James Robertson wrote:

> Since this is to help us group packages together with xincludes in
> separate files, can we call it <package_group>?  <group> makes me think
> about permissions.

OK, I just checked in some changes to the 3.1 and CVS DTDs. They are:

3.1:

support xml:base and xmlns:xi attributes on <alfs>
support <include> element in <alfs>
add <include> element
it was just wrong)

CVS:

support xml:base and xmlns:xi attributes on <alfs>
support <include> element in <alfs>
add <include> element
add <packagegroup> element, with only <package> as an allowed child element
support <packagegroup> in <alfs> and <stage>
remove support for <package> child elements from everywhere except
<alfs>, <stage> and <packagegroup>