nALFS 1.3

Dermot Bradley bradley at tangram.nildram.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 03:58:29 PDT 2004

> * two Asterisk PRI PSTN gateway servers (with failover between them)
> * two Asterisk PBX servers (with failover between them)
> It's going to be a lot of work (although using nALFS and the LFS profile
> for unstable LFS will be most helpful), but if it goes as planned it
> will be well worth the time invested.

Well once I get over my udev problems (fecking udevstart currently won't
populate /dev) I was planning to look at Asterisk, Siproxyd, etc for
setting up a simple VOIP gateway on top of my LFS boxes.

Would sure be interested in any nALFS profiles you may have for any of
this VOIP (specifically SIP) stuff...