nALFS 1.3

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 29 20:02:00 PDT 2004

James Robertson wrote:

> Kevin - do you have a final thought on the logging dtd?  Can you post it
> here or on a wiki page for us to get agreement on?  I know we all had
> some conversation on it in the past, but I want us all to be comfortable
> with the final 1.0 decision.  I can whip up a xml doc on it in the
> rotation pretty quick I think (following alfs dtd)

I will be working based on the messages I posted to the list earlier.
I'll start a new thread with that information in it, and we can all
comment again and get the DTD process started now that we have more
participation.

> That seems ambiguous at best.  No biggie on my end. I too am looking
> forward to conditional exec with the logging dtd.  Do you have a TODO
> going or anything, or are you using BZ for everything?

Right now my goal is just to fix what I've broken and get the BZ entries
I already started working on finished. I don't keep a separate TODO
list, no, I'd rather use BZ for that.

I'm sorry for the ambiguity; between my regular work and also setting up
  a new company with a friend to offer VOIP phone service in the Phoenix
area in the next 60 days, I've got a lot going on outside of LFS. I know
that I've not really accomplished much with nALFS in the last few
months, and I certainly feel bad about that...