Subversion migration

Joachim Beckers jbeckers at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 22 10:32:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I'm ready to switch over nearly any time; I'll leave it up the team to
> voice their opinions/readiness. That includes:
[..]
> - Joachim (if he's online, I can't remember when he said he'd be back)
[..]
As you can see, I'm back in action. However the next few weeks I'll be
quite busy (mostly partying and being lazy on Rock Werchter
www.rockwerchter.be :-D ).

I've recently installed Gentoo, and I'm planning to use it as my main
OS. I'll install subversion in Gentoo, and I'll see if I can copy my
files to the Gentoo partitoin too. Problem is that on Fedora, I'm user
502 and on Gentoo user 499 => permissions are messed up, but I'm sure
I'll get it fixed.

Also, can someone let me know how subversion works. svn co? svn ci? svn
update?

--
Joachim Beckers
Reg. Linux user -- #328931 -- http://counter.li.org/