Subversion migration

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Mon Jun 21 18:50:02 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Thomas Pegg wrote:
>
>>> Other *LFS projects will be migrated on an individual basis, at
>>> dates & times to be agreed between myself, Jeremy and project leads.  I
>>

>> When are we going to migrate Kevin?
>

> I almost sent a message this morning, but I held off so I could think
> about it today.
>
> I'm ready to switch over nearly any time; I'll leave it up the team to
> voice their opinions/readiness. That includes:
>
> - Thomas
> - Jamie
> - Joachim (if he's online, I can't remember when he said he'd be back)
> - James
> - Jeremy (who's already converted for LFS)
>
> (hmm... there's a lot of J's there :-))
>
> If there is no opposition from the team, I'd like to ask that we get
> converted over next, after LFS (unless BLFS is going to switch very
> soon, in which case they can go next).

I myself was pretty much figuring that ALFS would end up going next.
Kevin, I knew you really wanted this switch to get away from CVS, and
BLFS I think wants to wait till next month.

LFS is going tomorrow, I'd say ALFS perhaps next week sometime, then
website, then BLFS last of all sometime in July is probably how it will go.

Any other comments?

-J-