Subversion migration

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 21 18:26:43 PDT 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

>>Other *LFS projects will be migrated on an individual basis, at
>>dates & times to be agreed between myself, Jeremy and project leads.  I
>
> When are we going to migrate Kevin?

I almost sent a message this morning, but I held off so I could think
about it today.

I'm ready to switch over nearly any time; I'll leave it up the team to
voice their opinions/readiness. That includes:

- Thomas
- Jamie
- Joachim (if he's online, I can't remember when he said he'd be back)
- James
- Jeremy (who's already converted for LFS)

(hmm... there's a lot of J's there :-))

If there is no opposition from the team, I'd like to ask that we get
converted over next, after LFS (unless BLFS is going to switch very
soon, in which case they can go next).