Impressed with nALFS-1.2.4

John McSwain jmcswain at infoave.net
Mon Jun 21 07:39:08 PDT 2004

 Haven't used nALFS in almost a year and decided to try nALFS-1.2.4.  I
follow the news list, so got the latest profile
(profile-LFS-5.1.1-3.tar.bz2) before I started.  I must say I was very
impressed with nALFS and the quality of the profile!  I had the packages
as a tarball so encountered the permission problem.  Found only one
other problem with the profile.  It assumed sysklogd.tar.bz2 but gave
the md5sum for sysklogd.tar.gz.

Overall a fast way to build an LFS system.  Thanks to everyone that
makes LFS and nALFS possible!

--
John McSwain
http://www.lakemcgregor.com/