How to use conditionals

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 17 21:21:39 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 17:55, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> As it stands today,
> there are memory corruption/leak issues that cause random execution

Yes, I already noticed the random segmentation faults, especially if a
profile did not validate. I'll go back to a released nALFS and will use
<textdump> to create shell scripts that will run the "conditional magic"
for now. Hopefully you guys are able to get this rectified soon.

> All that means that I will be able to start spending some time on nALFS
> again, which is good, because I am about to start a new company with a
> friend to provide VOIP phone service in our area and we'll be using lots
> of Linux boxes :-)

Sounds nice. At work here we have a few clients that use VoIP solutions
over our wireless network too (I work for a wireless ISP). It works real
nice.

Cya guys later,

--
Gerard Beekmans