Synchronize acknowledgements

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 13 13:16:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

Jeremy Huntwork has been busy to synchronize various acknowledgements
lists; from the books and various pages on the website. We should really
think about having one "master" list from which other lists synchronize,
but in the meantime, I think his efforts are the most complete so far
(thanks a lot, Jeremy!). He's collected them here:
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-Acknowledgements

Some names are missing and from some people we don't have contact
adresses. Please complete the list above if you can; I'll integrate all
changes into the main website. The books can copy them from there.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans