Someone check my work

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Fri Jun 11 16:29:52 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming said:
> Jeremy Utley wrote:
>
>> I just made a big commit to the LFS Unstable profile, and when trying to
>> check it, nALFS is throwing up major errors on me.  Did I screw
>> something
>> up in the profile, or do I have issues on my local system?
>
> What does xmllint say?

Throws up about 5 pages of errors, but I think it's mostly because I'm
forgetting to copy config_separate to config before I run it.

>> Someone please double-check the commit and make sure I didn't do
>> something
>> majorly wrong, please?
>
> I looked over the commit message when it came, and the only thing I
> noticed that looked odd was that there are some bare " in the vim
> profile. Those really should be replaced with ", but you only added
> one new one, there were two already there.

Yeah, I looked over the commit myself again, saw one entity I forgot to
add the semi-colon on, have already corrected and committed that.  I'm
going to test again and see what happens now.

Thanks

-J-