without-curl problem?

Jamie Bennett jamie at linuxuk.org
Wed Jun 9 13:58:01 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 21:33, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>
> > Jamie Bennett wrote:
> >
> >> checking for curl_global_init in -lcurl... ./configure: line 1: --libs:
> >> command not found
> >> yes
> >> ./configure: line 1: --libs: command not found
> >> ./configure: line 1: --cflags: command not found
> >

> > Yeah, I have some ideas, but the configure script is probably borked.
> > Which version of nALFS is this?
>
> Actually, I can see what's wrong. It's a bug in the configure script,
> please enter a Bugzilla entry (or fix it... it's pretty simple, in the
> case statement that handles --with-curl, the "n|no" entry needs to set
> CURL_CONFIG to "no").

Its been in at least the latest version and the last. I've seen it a few
times but I put it down to me having borked systems for the last couple
of months and didn't give it a second thought. Now I have a working
system (two actually) things seem a lot clearer ;)

Fixed the problem and commited it.

	-- Jamie