quickstart fails

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 6 22:25:15 PDT 2004

Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:

> Until the User Manual actually contains something useful (and right)
> wouldn't it be better to exclude it from the tarball?

OK, now I've confused myself... I recently excluded the user's guide
from the tarballs, but then James made some changes and I added it back,
but I can't remember why :-(

I just released nALFS-1.2.3, and it has the incomplete user's guide. I
could still re-spin the tarball without it, if it makes better sense to
do that (and I'm leaning that way). Thoughts?