md5's for patches

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 2 16:08:28 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 03:44:38PM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> When the profiles are upgraded to DTD 3.2 in the near future, the
> {patch} element will support digest checking directly, so it makes sense
> to have them there.

Cool. Is DTD 3.2 going to coincide with nALFS-2 or is it a separate
thing?

--
Archaic

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty
when the government's purposes are beneficient...The greatest dangers to
liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but
without understanding."

- Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis