Segfault with xincludes again

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 1 19:35:00 PDT 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> I just ran it through my version of nALFS and it doesn't segfault, are
> you using nALFS from HEAD (hopefully not it's broken) or the 1_2 branch.

For some reason I did not receive a copy of Jamie's original message, I
don't know what happened there... however, my mail provider occasionally
delays stuff and it may still be on the way.

In any case, nALFS HEAD is still broken, I have not yet committed the
fixes to get it working because I'm not comfortable that they don't
cause more problems yet. The branch-1_2 stuff should be fine.