[RFC] Addition to LFS profiles (nALFS related)

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 1 13:30:11 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 08:45:20PM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> I'm thinking that maybe the last step of building nALFS in the profile
> should be copying doc/nALFSrc to $LFS/etc/nALFSrc, so that nALFS will be
> usable once the user reboots into their new system.

Should it be in /etc or in /root? Seems that since root permission is
needed anyway, it would be best to leave this as a private conf file.

--
Archaic

The IRS has become morally corrupted by the enormous power which we in
Congress have unwisely entrusted to it. Too often it acts like a Gestapo
preying upon defenseless citizens.

- Senator Edward V. Long