How to avoid the problem I had in my last commit

jeremy at jutley.org jeremy at jutley.org
Sat Jul 24 01:01:15 PDT 2004

> jeremy at jutley.org wrote:
>
>> OK, that's what I'll start doing, then :)  In other news, the profiles
>> are
>> caught back up to LFS-Unstable, including the changes I made last night.
>> I just committed the chapter 6 changes a few days ago - came up with
>> another trick, as well.  Use the viewcvs archive of LFS to see when
>> files
>> were last changed - if they haven't been changed in LFS, they won't need
>> changed in the profiles :)
>
> Thanks for bringing them up to date. Do any of those changes need to go
> into testing too?

Not sure, honestly - I've of course, been focusing on unstable, since
that's where my interests lie.  I don't think testing's been messed with
too much recently.  I'll try to make some time this weekend to take a look
at the testing profile, and compare it to the book, see what needs to be
altered.

-J-