How to avoid the problem I had in my last commit

jeremy at jutley.org jeremy at jutley.org
Fri Jul 23 12:28:52 PDT 2004

OK, guys

For the first time in a while, I blew a commit LOL.  Basically, I was
making some edits in the unstable profile, then I adapted my tree to fit
my installation, ran a quick test to ensure things were sane, then
committed - forgetting that I'd altered the tree for my installation LOL.

You guys got any tips to avoid this in the future?  I was thinking to
check in the changes, then check out to a different directory to adapt to
my local setup.

-J-