Wrong md5 digest of archive

Dieter Raith raith at hlrs.de
Thu Jul 22 10:21:09 PDT 2004

Meanwhile I found the reason. I started nALFS as root.
creatingtoolsdir.xml  copies the package files to  the tools directory.
They are the ownership is
root and the permissions vary, with root always having rwx.
Then the user changes to lfs which leads to the fact that most of the
package files could not be opened.
The md5 sum error is a follow up and of course misleading.
After I gave read permission to world for the package files it worked.
Maybe the error message could
be adapted.

Dieter