SVN reorg: complete!

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 11 08:39:02 PDT 2004

(Sorry for the alfs-log spam everyone... I had no idea how many commits
this process was going to generate)

OK, I scripted a bunch of SVN moves and did other cleanups this morning,
and the SVN reorg is complete. All the profile tags/branch directories
now have their contents directly in the branch/tag, not in a
"profiles/LFS" subdirectory (see the "SVN reorg: Profiles" message), and
the same changes were made to the nALFS tags/branches.

I am going to get Anderson's svn2html script updated to be able to work
with this new repository layout, and then get the website "Development
(SVN)" page updated as well (I'll submit patches for those two :-)).

I don't believe there are any remaining issues, but if anyone comes
across some please let me know, or just correct the problem if you know how.