[RFC] SVN repo reorganization

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 9 06:22:14 PDT 2004

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> When, you say this week, since the 6.0 profile branch needs to be
> recreated, now that the testing branch is alive again, it would seem
> like it should be recreated after the re-org, but that's just my own
> preference.

I would agree, and once we hear from Jamie and possibly Joachim I'll be
ready to proceed with the reorg. We have actually two issues that could
get in the way... the unstable/testing branch, and the ongoing BLFS
work. However, according to Jeroen's mail these shouldn't really be a
problem, after the reorg your next "svn update" will just work magically
  :-)

If that's true, and there's no other opposition posted, I'll do the
reorg this weekend, probably in the evening (GMT-7) on Saturday.