CVS -> Subversion conversion beginning

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Sat Jul 3 23:39:24 PDT 2004

Jeremy Utley said:
> OK, ALFS editors!
>
> Am getting ready to convert the ALFS repo from CVS to subversion right
> now.  Again, if anyone is alive, and wants updates on the status of the
> conversion, feel free to join me on IRC!
>
> -J-

And the conversion is complete!  Everything went very smoothly, and it's
ready to roll.  The following command checks out the entire ALFS archive:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/trunk ALFS

You can also check out individual directories under trunk with something
like this:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/trunk/nALFS nALFS

After changes, you can check in with a simple:

svn ci

And of course to update your tree, do:

svn up

Anon access is available too:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS ALFS

For those who are new to Subversion, a lot of good information is
available at:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

-J-