<remove> DTD proposal

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 29 09:43:59 PST 2004

Jamie Bennett wrote:

> Ok, just to confirm, we are removing <destination> from both
>
> 	change_current_dir(destination)
>
> IIRC, we cannot have both <base> and <destination> (unless one
> is going to override the other of course).

Right, that's what I'm suggesting to do. I don't know if anyone else is
monitoring this conversation, but if they're not it's their loss :-) In
this case, since the syntax will become consistent (and we're not
forcing anyone to switch to DTD 3.2 if they don't want to) I think it's
a good thing to do.