Syntax Book Update

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 29 09:24:12 PST 2004

All,

I have a bunch of free time this weekend starting tonight.  I want to
finish the updates/cleanup of the current v3.1 syntax doc.  Besides the
obvious, does anyone see anything that I am missing from v3.1 of the
syntax?  Once that is stabilized/finished in cvs I am going to tag it
and then move to v3.2 for the updates you guys are making to the DTD.

Any feedback would be helpful.  Sorry I have been so absent lately.  I
had some HUGE projects at work to complete that made it almost
impossible to just keep up on the lists.

James