cross-compiling

Joachim Beckers joachim.beckersNOSPAM at belgacom.net
Wed Jan 21 09:33:50 PST 2004

Dermot Bradley wrote:
>>unfortunately, i've already started adding µClibc and busybox to that
>>profile, so it's probably no longer helpful to you
>

> Interesting. A couple of months ago I tried replacing
> coreutils/diffutils/etc in Chapter 6 with Busybox but hit various problems
> - so now I build Busybox at the very end to replacement to various
> "standard" GNU tools.
>
> I'd be interested in seeing your profile.
and I'd be interested in seeing yours (if you still have it)

i haven't got very far yet, and i haven't started testing neither, but it would
be interesting to know what's in your profile and what went wrong, so i wouldn't
make the same "mistakes"

can you send me your profile off-list?
i'll send mine as soon as i've tarred it

regards

joachim