cross-compiling

Joachim Beckers joachim.beckersNOSPAM at belgacom.net
Tue Jan 20 11:24:20 PST 2004

Thomas Graefenhain wrote:
> Hi Joachim,

[..]

> So I' am starting to ask you, or can you please send me your profile off
> list?
well, the profile i'm working on at the moment isn't finished (nor working) yet
and i'm a little to busy for the rest of the week to be able to finish it

and later this week, daniel baumann will probably 'release' his new
crosscompiling hint, so i'll have to include that to

you should ask daniel if he'll make an LFS profile for his hint

as i said before, i won't be able to make a working profile this week
i'm sorry i can't help you

joachim beckers