problem with making procmail xml file

Sander Siemonsma lfs at ketjap.kijkt.tv
Mon Jan 19 15:09:32 PST 2004

Hello,

I've making some xml files for my own needs. And when procmail runs "make
BASENAME=/usr install" it asks for an enter.

My solution:
Create an empty file with just one enter in it and run "make BASENAME=/usr
install < enterfile".

The problem:
How can I add the < tag for use within an xml file. nALFS doesn't understand
it because it thinks I open a new syntax.

This is in my xml file:
                <make>
                        <param>BASENAME=/usr</param>
                        <param>install</param>
                        <param><enter</param>
                </make>

Is there any way I can use the < tag within an syntax? Or is there another
solution. Not only for this problem, but for anytime I want to use the <
tag.

Greetz,
Sander Siemonsma