cross-compiling

Joachim Beckers joachim.beckersNOSPAM at belgacom.net
Fri Jan 16 12:17:46 PST 2004

Steven Van Impe wrote:
> is nALFS going to support cross-compiling lfs ?
> that would really be helpful for a lot of people I think

changing the default profile to support cross-compiling isn't so hard to do
I made such a profile only a couple of weeks ago, actually

unfortunately, i've already started adding µClibc and busybox to that profile,
so it's probably no longer helpful to you

maybe when the new crosscompiling-hint is finished, Daniel will come up with a
crosscompile-profile...
if not, I might do so, if there are enough people who ask me to

regards

joachim