cross-compiling

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 02:46:00 PST 2004

Steven Van Impe wrote on 16 January 2004 11:21:

> is nALFS going to support cross-compiling lfs ?
> that would really be helpful for a lot of people I think

The offical profiles do not support cross-compiling but it
is possible to modify them as per the cross-compiling hint.
On the downside it would require more maintainance to keep
this seperate set of profiles up-to-date. If there is enough
demand then maybe someone will come up with it.

Jamie Bennett	-	jamie at linuxfromscratch dot org