Glibc-2.3.3 tarball

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 08:52:53 PST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 14 January 2004 16:58:
> Jamie Bennett wrote:
>
>> Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 14 January 2004 16:22:
>>
>>> Also, thinking selfishly, I'll build my system without
>>> the coreutils patch, and this would save me the work of
>>> adding it to the profile myself :-)
>>

>> Out of curiosity, why won't you be using the patch.
>
> Because I'm a pain in the butt obsessive person and I'd
> rather make the packages conform to modern usage ;-)

lol ;)

I'm not against putting the <stage> wrapper around offending
packages but it becomes another note we need to put in the
README and a little (very little) more maintainance. If it's
of benefit to the actual people would use nALFS on the other
hand then maybe it should be there.

Anyone else have views on this?

Jamie Bennett	-	jamie at linuxfromscratch dot org