Feature Request - Check MD5s Before Starting

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 13 07:48:24 PST 2004

Jamie Bennett wrote:

> Good to hear. I thought about this one for a while and came
> up with a XPath type solution which on paper seems like a
> good idea.

Post whatever you come up with, I'm always open to other ideas. However,
if you look back at one of my postings about nALFS "future" stuff from a
few weeks back, you'll see that I expect this "requirements" check to
grow into much more than just download/check digests. I'm pretty sure
this means it will just have to be part of nALFS, integrated into all
the handlers via another entry point (which means the handlers will need
a way to store some "state" information that can be preserved as well).