wget.lfs.urls address error

Jamie Bennett jamie at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 5 13:18:01 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 20:41, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> Seems that the mirror for gnu software at
>
> ftp://cudlug.cudenver.edu/pub/mirrors/ftp.gnu.org/<package-name>
>
> doesn't work anymore, they have added a /gnu before the package
> name so they should all read
>
> ftp://cudlug.cudenver.edu/pub/mirrors/ftp.gnu.org/gnu/<package-name>
>
> Just a heads up, will be changed in CVS.
>
> --
> Jamie Bennett		-	jamie AT linuxfromscratch DOT org

Along the same lines, if we are using mirror sites for the gnu stuff
then we may as well stick to the same mirror. All gnu software that
was downloaded through a mirror will now get it from the cudlug site.

Also a bit or re-organising is being done to keep downloads from a
specific site in cunks.

--
Jamie Bennett		-	jamie AT linuxfromscratch DOT org