suggestion

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 27 17:53:59 PST 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> Only if someone write a DTD for the log file. AFAIK, the DTD is not
> strictly necessary to parse XML files, it is only useful for validation.

Yes, I will create a DTD, but only so that I can ensure that nALFS
produces correct log files. It also may be something that can become
part of the ALFS "standard", meaning that if other ALFS tools want to
create log files they could follow this DTD and thus their log files
would be usable with whatever log file viewing tools get created.