Updated Syntax Doc

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 23 20:26:22 PST 2004

James Robertson wrote:

> scope this out and tell me what you think.  It needs a lot of work, but
> at least I got rid of the serif font used by the dsssl style sheets!

I like that a lot James, it looks very nice. There are some stray
characters in the headers and footers (I'm using Mozilla Firefox 0.8 as
a my browser); I don't know what they're called, but they are upper-case
A with an accent above them. Actually, they appear in other places too
(like on either side of the "1." on the "Chapter 1" intro page).

Otherwise this looks very good, it will be a very nice document when
we're ready to ship nALFS 1.3 :-)